POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cross-platform editor : Re: cross-platform editor Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cross-platform editor
From: Pabs
Date: 31 Jan 2002 03:57:46
Message: <3c59070a@news.povray.org>
> There are some screenshots of the Smellenbergh unofficial GUI here:
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/
After 3.5 I wouldn't mind trying to port some of those cool modeller-type
stuff* to POVWin for the next MegaPOV
If a Mac developer could give some assistance I'm sure I could do it
reasonably well.
But I guess most people would just use the Moray stuff.

Bye,
Pabs

*BTW for those that don't know those features are:
Material, colour_map, slope_map & lathe/sor/bezier
graphical editor, MultiCopy template & Options dialog
(no more typing commandline paremters if you don't want to)